Monte Vista Christian school buses travel hundreds of miles bringing students from four different counties to campus each school day.
With a commitment to safety and service, MVC buses travel hundreds of miles throughout four counties bringing students to and from campus each school day. Nine bus routes serve families in Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Prunedale, Salinas, Monterey, Marina, Aromas, Aptos, Santa Cruz, and Scotts Valley. Our fleet also takes students on field trips and transports our athletics teams to away games.
There are many options available for the Annual Bus Pass.
Payment for the Annual Bus Pass is debited through your FACTS tuition account. Families can choose to pay in full or or in monthly installments.
Reference for transportation rates.
Use this form to register a one-time change from your normal route OR to register a seat using a Ten Pack Single Ride Bus Pass
Reference this schedule for pick-up and drop-off bus routes.
Use this form to secure an
annual Transportation Plan
for the school year.
Use this form to request a change to your student's 2023-2024 Transportation Plan.
Reference this document for all MVC transportation policies & procedures.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who do we call with questions or concerns?
- When signing up for transportation may I sign up multiple children using the registration form?
- Will I need an ID or a pass to ride the bus?
- What is the purpose of the secondary location?
- What time does the bus pick up my child?
- What is the Change Request Form used for?
- Can we cancel transportation at any time?
- Do we get a credit if our child decides to participate in fall or spring sports?
- Can we change locations after school starts?
- What is the 10-pack card used for?
- What is the Single Ride Bus Form for?
- How can I arrange to have my child ride a different bus or use a different bus stop from school for one day?
- How long should I wait before contacting someone when the bus does not arrive on time?
- How will my child know to get on the right bus in the afternoon?
- My child left something on the bus. How do we get it back?
- Are there any rules that I need to know while my child is on the bus?
We bus from all over!
Learn about our specific bus routes above.